Read our guide on how best to prepare your horses for transport
To which areas do you provide horse transport?
We transport horses to and from Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, and also fortnightly to North Queensland. We offer horse transport to inland NSW upon demand.
Who will be handling my horses?
The owners of the business are the drivers and horse handlers, and they have years of experience with horse transport and other horse related activities like riding and polocrosse, so are well-equipped for the job.
Does East Coast Horse Transport accept credit cards?
Where are the horses kept during stopovers?
In a safe overnight stable.
Where is East Coast Horse Transport based?
East Coast Horse Transport is based in Brisbane, and offer delivery and pickup services in Central Victoria and South East Queensland.
How can I prepare my horse for transport?
- Make sure it is healthy.
- Make sure it is reasonably educated.
- Remove grain from its diet.
- Feed your horse Lucerne hay each day leading up to the trip.
- Make sure the horse’s hooves are in good condition.
- Answer all the questions at the time of booking.
- Make sure the driver knows about your horse’s special needs.
- Hug your horse!